1) Sexuality? i like sex
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? lauryn hill, vashtie(who i bumped into but could not in that moment, formulate my words of adoration) many more.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. “He remembered the hallway, its stained matting, the row of identical doors leading to tiny office cubicles.”
4) What do you think about most?
life in its entirety
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
depends on the room temp.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
rapidly flaring my nostrils while seductively raising and lowing my eyebrows
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence);
Boys…. (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
that im physically ok
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
in short, it refers to the people in our lives who are either watching us and waiting for us to fall/fail, and on the other hand the ones who are always pushing us positively forward. the eyes in the woods of (life) that we’re all going through, like the yellow eyes in cartoons when characters are typically wandering through, lost in the dark. sometimes they turn out to be friendly eyes and sometimes they are things seeking to devour or watch you stumble and die.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
weakness: self doubt
strength: perseverance and general positive outlook on everything
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
vashtie & lianne la havas
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? yes
23) How do you vent your anger?
creating art, listening to music.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
neither. write me a letter
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
im happy with who ive gradually been becoming and will continue being/growing into.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
sound i hate: car horns/honking, crying babies, people eating with their mouth open
sound i love: eerie, strange sounds, ocean waves.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
what if god is a woman
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
aliens yes, ghosts no
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
my right arm is injured and cant move for a while.
left arm: headphones
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
nag champa incent
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
lianne la havas
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
to respect the life you have and the only “known” one that everyone else has
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What’s the weather like right now?
pretty decent as opposed to lately
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I legally can, but in nyc i choose not to. never crashed my car in california
41) What was the last book you read?
Fear of Beauty
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Hunger Games 2
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
My current one: (right hand) broken ring finger, 14 stitches reconnecting my index and middle finger, dislocated wrist, etc.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
one landed on me
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
lust, until further notice
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
the cover thing on my toothbrush
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
tilt my head sideways and peer into their soul
64) Where is your best friend?
i dont like best friends. there’s entitlement there.
65) Spit or swallow?
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
save the dog
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
b. go on a vacation somewhere that i’d want to last be.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
anything by vhvl
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 1460
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
trust, respect, fun
77) How can I win your heart?
being an artist of some sort, good taste in music, intellectual, fun, ambitious.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
not killing myself during moments when i was going to
80) What size shoes do you wear? 11
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
saw the beauty and essence of everything, good and bad. or something of the sort
82) What is your favorite word?
too sleepy to think of that one
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
be careful who you open up and give yourself to.
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
earth tone colors and monochromatic colors
87) What is your current desktop picture? art
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? haha i can think of a few
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
ill answer anything straightforward
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
turn up some music
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you want to re-live?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
lianne la havas
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
stay true to yourself